2014年4月28日月曜日

The Sun and the Wind.

  I read the book titled "The Sun and the Wind." This book's story about the sun ant wind.  And this book has a lot of cute picture and the end of the book, there are some puzzle about each page's picture. One day the sun is shining light up to the world, and then sun said " I ' m stronger." I think he is right. Because the sun is very important things for people who living in the world. The sun is gave we warm and light, and all of plants need the sun. The sun is gave we every important things. But one day the sun was see the wind. The wind was blew a lot of air, so people is seems to very cold. So then the sun was more shining and warm to people. People were getting warm and the sun said, "I win." But I think, the wind is very important same as the sun. Because the wind is getting cold to the earth. So this two is the strong nature of God. I think the sun and wind is a gift for human from earth. This story is reminds me that about these day the earth's temperature is getting warmer. So the earth is our treasure, we have to save our earth ourself too.



221 words

Here is the official site


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿