2014年4月28日月曜日

The Amazing Spider Man 2.(rewrite)

  This movie is the very exciting action movie. And this movie's title is "Amazing Spider Man 2." I saw Spider Man 1, but I haven't seen this new movie yet. So if I get to a chance, I want to see it. And this movie story is about Spider man is save the world and his loved people, and always apper bad person. But Spider Man is a stolong, so always at the end of the movie happy end. And this movie's main character's name is Peter Parker, and he performed by Andrew Garfield. And his girlfriend Gwen Stacy , performed by Emma Stone. She is the famous actress and she is very beautiful women. I always get butterflies when I see this movie. But it's exciting so I can enjoy it. Maybe you will like it. I like Spider Man and I think he is a hero of all around the world.



 Check here official website

157 words




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿