2014年4月26日土曜日

7 billion people in the word trying to fit in.

  Last Sunday Justin Bieber came to Japan with his mother and friends. Because he spend his vacation with them in Japan. Japanese people who is Justin bieber's fans were very surprised at his unexpected his visit. But I heard that he chose the Japan to spend the vacation quietly. He was visit various sightseeing spots around Tokyo. He posted a lot of pictures on his Instagram, and Japanese people who met him wwere posted their took picture with Justin and themsif too. Now he was go back to US but the day before he leave Japan, he went to the Yasukuni Shrine. He posted picture of Yasukuni shrine, but some of the Chinase and Korean people were critisized to him. So he was delate that picture and Apologized to them. He said, "I was just want to see beautiful shrine of Japan." He went to this holy place but he didn't pray. I had mixed feelings to heard that news. Because it is not his faults at all I think. I underestand Chinese and Korean people feelings. But it is history in today. I can't explain my opinion in English. I think there a lot of various opiunion about this ploblem. But anyway it is seems to me, Justin was excited his Tokyo sightseeing.

217 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. …with his mother and friends. Because he spend his vacation… >>
    …with his mother and friends, because he spent his vacation…

    返信削除