2014年4月21日月曜日

Home stay rewrute.

Dear, my host families


   Hello, I am Ayaka. I am 19 years old Japanese and I am majoring in English at university. Thank you so much for offering your home while I am studying English there. I have never been to over seas so this is my first time home stay. I am excited to become a part of your family. I have been living in Japan with my parents, and I am a only child. And my hobby is playing the piano, and play Kyudo.Kyudo is japanese archery. I heve been taking piano lesson since when I was three yeards old. And I have been taking Kyudo lesson since whwn I was twelbe too. And I love Harry Potter seriese. I completed the all movie and books. And I love figure skating. I can't figure skating but I am a big fan
   I want to study many things about English. In the future I want to be a English teacher, so I want to a get high English skill and I would like to can speak English very furuently so I am interested in pronoucetion. I have been studying English since when I was junior high school at my school and English conversetion school. And I want to get experience your country's different culture. My English skill is very bad you know, and I am not good at conversetion in English, so I would not get through to you with my English but  I'll do my best. I want to learn and get many things until this home stay from you. I am looking forward to see you and staying there.
with love,
Ayaka

279 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿