2014年11月30日日曜日

2014/11/24 Diary - Week 9

2014/11/24 Diary - Week 9

Event 1

        I talked to my friend on last night. She lives in Osaka and she is a high school student! We talked about latest news each other. She is like a younger sister to me because I don't have any brothers or sisters. We are good friends and she is very cute. We promised that go to USJ together during winter vacation.

Event 2

        Yesterday was my friend's birthday. I and some of my friends are celebrated her birthday. We went to Japanese pot dish restaurant and Karaoke! She became twenty years old! Wow! It is very good for her. However I am still unter age, my birthday is coming next year.

Event 3

        I made macaroon with my mother! It was really exciting! I am not good at cooking but my mother is really good at cooking! I made macaroon for the first time but it was went well, because my mother helped me. It was really delicious.

Event 4

      I have a lower backache. I don't know why but I think I need massage. I went to hot spring but it was not take effect. My friend advised me that "I think you have to apply a poultice to your lower back." However I don't like poultice because it is very cold! What should I do? Do you know some good massage shop?

Event 5

        My favorite American singer, Ariana Grande released new Christmas album titled "Santa tell me." I was listen all songs and it was very good. I am not Christians but I like Christmas. Some of my friends who is a foreigner said that it is little strange. I know their feelings but Christians season is exciting!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka --

    YES I know a massage shop very close to this university! I have gone there only once, but 松野さん helped me so much with my stiff shoulders and neck. http://iyashi.saloon.jp ¥1720 for 30 minutes. You should try it!

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除