2014年11月30日日曜日

2014/11/17 Diary - Week 8

2014/11/17 Diary - Week 8

Event 1

        These days I am very busy, because I have a lot of assignments. In addition, I have to go to driving school. Therefore, I have a lot of lessons except university's class like a piano lesson or vocal lesson and English lesson. I need to rest. However, driving school is very fun. I am not good at driving but my teacher is very kind to me.

Event 2

        I went to shrine with my friend! I like shrine, and we prayed together. Threre is grave atmosphere. In addition, the shrine's assistants were prepar for new years celemony! There are only one month left before this year finished! I will visit to this shrine on new year!

Event 3

        I went to my friend's concert on yesterday. He is a DJ! I love electronic dance music! It was really exciting and every people was dancing. I think music is very important thing to people. Music makes us fine! If we have different language but we can understand music!

Event 4

        I got a lot of apples from my friend! I heard that these apples' production area is Ohita! It was very tasty and apple is very healthy food. Now I have a lot of apples so I eat it every day. I'm happy! My mother made apple pie use this apple!

Event 5

        This week was so sad. My friend went back to England. I have friend with him for long time. We have a lot of memories so I was cry. I can't imagine without him. I will miss him from now on. We had good-bye party on yesterday. We took a lot of photos.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    I'm sorry to hear you had to say goodbye to your friend. I hope you will be able to keep in touch with him by e-mail, facebook, etc.!

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10, minus 1 point because it is late, so 5/10

    返信削除