2014年11月4日火曜日

2014/11/02 Diary - Week 6

2014/11/02 Diary - Week 6

Event 1
        I went to Karaoke with my friend on yesterday. I really like Karaoke because I love singing a song! I usually sing English song, it's difficult for me but it's so fun. My voice is hoarse from a cold but I sang a lot. I think Karaoke is the best way to get rid of the stress.

Event 2
        There was a very interesting news last week. Osaka Mayor Toru Hashimoto met with the head of an anti-Korean group named "Zaitoku-kai." This group is holding a demonstration against some privileges of people who are Korean in Osaka, Japan. Their action is called "Hate Speech." Hate Speech is an action that looks down on a race or ethic group or religion, or discrimination is become actively in Osaka, so Hashimoto set up an opportunity for talk with the head of Zaitoku-kai. However, the talk is bogged down and they had a quawel. Hashimoto appealed to stop a hate speech but the head of Zaitoku-kai said "No." All people knows that hate speech is a bad action. However, Japanese government can't control hate speech because there is a law that freedom of speech in Japan, so it's a very difficult problem.

Event 3
        I have a happy news! My favorite Japanese figure skater Yuzuru Hanyu is became the face of the Xylitol gum in this season. Xylitol gum is a very popular gum in Japan and he became the face of the new flavor named "White." I usually eat another company's gum named "Xylish gum" because my favorite Japanese actor Shota Matsuda is the face of the Xylish gum! Oh my god. However, Yuzuru's new TV commercial is so cool, I have to buy this gum! I think, I have to eat Xylitol gum and Xylish gum alternately every day.

Event 4
        I had a very happy dream on last night! I had a dream about my favorite singer Austin Mahone! He is 18 years old singer from Texas, he is one year younger than me but he is handsome and gorgeous! I'm always been a big fan of his. All of his fans calls "Mahomies" so I am a Mahomie! Anyway I went to his fan meeting in my dream then I took a photo with him and he gave me a big hug and kiss on my cheek! Oh my god!! Finally he told me his adress and phone numbers. I was really happy but I became sad when I woke up from my dream.

Event 5
        I have a BREAKING NEWS! American famous and popular singer Taylor Swift will come to Japan! She is going to go to Japan for her new album named "1989" promot. In 1989 is a year of she was born. 1989 has released already! I liked her new album! My favorite song is "Shake it off." I like her music. and she will appear Japanese TV program! I'm looking forward to watching!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka --

    Wow -- you have lots of celebrity news in your diary this week. I must tell my daughters that Taylor Swift is coming to Japan... they like her, too.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除