2014年12月12日金曜日

2014/12/12 Diary - Week 10

2014/12/12 Diary - Week 10

Event 1

        I went to driving school yesterday. I learned about the way to starts on hill. I don't like driving practice because I am not good at driving. It was very difficult. I like go to driving school, there are some of my friends and my teacher is very kind to me. However, driving practice makes me dipressed.

Event 2

         I went to my grandparents house, today! It was good to see them! My house and their house is very far, so I can't get chance to meet them, these days. We had a dinner together, I had a good time. However, my grand father having cold, so I worry about him.

Event 3

         I went to Karaoke with my mother, today! It was really fun, and we were singing a lot. I like spend a time with my mother! I love my mother and we are very close! She is my mother, but she is like a sister and best friend for me, because I am a only child. I think I am lucky to have a good mother!

Event 4

        I went to Kimono shop with my mother yesterday. My kimono for adults celemoney is completed! My new kimono color is pink! I am looking forward to the day I can wearing this one. The adults ceremoney will be held on January! I can't wait!

Event 5

        I talked to my friend on the phone, last night. He lives in another prefecture, so I can't meet him easly. We talked about the latest news each other. It was very fun, and we promised that meet again during spring vacation! He is my good friend, he is like a older brother to me!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    I'm glad you had a chance to spend time with your grandparents. It's important to make time for them in your busy life!

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 5/10

    返信削除