2014年10月26日日曜日

2014/10/26 - Diary Week 5


Event 1
        Japanese cabinet ministers Yuko Obuchi and Midori Matsushima resign as a minister from the cabinet. I don't know about politics very much but I like this two women, because they are smart and it is connect to good image of Abe's cabinet that there are some famel ministers. I think politicians always in trouble! However I think the approval rating of cabinet will be increase by this insident.

Event 2
        I have had such a busy week. I'm tired physically and mentally. Without a break I become more and more fatigued, so I need to rest. In addition it's hard for me to get up in the morning. I usually get up at 7 o'clock then my room's temperature is low! However I heard that low temperature at 4 o'clock! I don't know why before the sun rise is become cold? Do you know?

Event 3
        I can't get rid of my head cold. I have had a runny nose since last week. I want to get rid of my cold soon. My friend who is an American gave me a cold medicine. He still wearing short - sleeved shirts! He said that he doesn't feel cold at all. I am extremely sensitive to cold so that's incredible! When it become cold, I feel hungry and sleepy. I don't know why! It's like a prepare for hibernation, isn't it? It's so funny. Good night, see you next spring.

Event 4
        I have a happy news! The figure skating Grand Prix season has begun! The opening game named "Skate America" is being held in Illinois, USA. The short program held on yesterday and Japanese popular figure skater Tatsuki Machida rose to the top! However, Sochi Olympic bronze medalist, Denis Ten rose to 4th ranke. I think he has not yet at his best condition. Anyway the free program will be held on tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!

Event 5
        I have a happy news again! Oh my god, Japanese popular figure skater Tatsuki Machida won the "Skating America" competition! I was really happy when I heard this news. His free program was fantastic, and his performance was no mistake! He is making a fine start for this season I think. However, my favorite skater Denis Ten couldn't get a medal unfortunately. I think he will get a medal another competition!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka --

    Your comment #3 made me laugh! I feel like hibernating, too, when winter gets very, very cold in January and February ...

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除