2014年10月18日土曜日

2014/10/17 Diary - Week 4

2014/10/17 Diary - Week 4
Event 1
    This Tuesday was a sad day for me and all of figure skating fans in the world! Japanese famous and popular amazing figure skater Daisuke Takahashi announced that he retire from the sports. This is so sad, because he is a talented figure skater and he had been leading the team of Japan for long time! I think his performance always charmed many people around the world and I can't imagine that I can't see him on official figure skating competition from now on. However his new life will starts so I want to say "Thank you" to him!
Event 2
    It has become considerably colder in the mornings and evenings these days! I don't want to get out of bed every morning. In addition, I have a touch of a cold this morning. Also I have had a runny nose since this morning. A cold is going around me, so I have to take care not to catch cold.
Event 3
    I went to Starbucks with my friend on yesterday.  We had a long talk, and I had a good time. She is older than me and we are in different university but we are good friends! She is majoring in pharmacy so she is very smart. In addition, she talk to me about her some experiments at university. It is very interesting, I always looking forward to it!
Event 4
    I learned just a bit of Chinese in class, today! My professor who is a Japanese always teach us English but he can speak Chinese too. Now I can say "I love you" and "I speak English"  in Chinese! I'm majoring in English at university so we usually don't get a chance that learn about another Asian country's language. It was very interesting!
Event 5
    I went to Hawaiian pancake restaurant with my friends. I like sweets and I love pancake so I have a sweet teeth! I ate a Macadamia nuts pancake with strawberry and a mountain of whipped cream. It was very delicious! Of course we took a photo of pancake. If you taking photo, then you shouldn't spend too much time taking photos because the mountain of whipped cream will collapse!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka --

    Wow -- I didn't know that Daisuke Takahashi had retired ... (I haven't watched the news lately!) I always really enjoy watching him skate -- I think he is very expressive.

    The score for this homework is 8/10

    返信削除