2014年10月10日金曜日

2014/10/10 Diary - Week 3

2014/10/10 Diary - Week 3


Event 1

I watched a movie with my friend at my university on yesterday. This movie's title is "Frozen." I watched this movie for the first time and this is very famous and popular Disney movie. I was drawn in by this movie's story and I really enjoyed this movie so I want to watch this movie again!

 

Event 2

I went to Joyfull. with my friend after finished school today. Joyfull is a very popular restaurant in Kumamoto I think. We ate parfait, it was very delicious! We had a long talk so we stayed longer than we should have.

 

Event 3

It was observed the total eclipse of the moon in Japan, today! I saw the moon and it was really beautiful. The total eclipse of the moon is phenomenon that when sun and earth and moon are in a straight line then, moon hid behind earth! The moon was looks like red copper color. I thought earth's natural power is very beautiful.

 

Event 4

The 2014 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships is being held in China. Japan won a silver medal for team event at these championships. In addition, one Japanese leading player Kohei Uchimura won a gold medal for non-team tournament! He won the championship for five years running, and another Japanese player, Yusuke Tanaka won a bronze medal! They are gifted young players I think!

 

Event 5

I have recently become addicted to soy milk! It is very delicious and I like chocolate flavor soy milk especially. I think soy milk is low calorie and contain a lot of protein. However I can't drink plain soy milk, it's like peculiar flavor so I like sugared soy milk! One of my friends who is a foreign, and he don’t like soy milk. He always said to me that “Why you can drink soy milk?”

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    I watched the eclipse of the moon, too! It was easy to see, wasn't it? I stood in the garden with my family enjoying the wonder of nature :-)

    Your diary score this week is 7/10

    返信削除