2014年10月3日金曜日

2014/09/30 Diary - Week 2

2014/09/30 Diary - Week 2





Event 1

I went to Starbucks with my friends after finished school today. Starbucks is my favorite cafe and this is a cafe that serves good coffee I think. I had a chocolate cake and soy latte. Soy latte is a latte with soy milk and this is my favorite drink. I and my friends talked a lot and had a nice gossip! Therefore, I had a good time.

Event 2

I watched a movie with my friend at my university on yesterday. The movie's title is "Kokuriko Zaka kara." This movie produced by very famous and popular Japanese movie company called "Jiburi." To be honest, I like Disney movie better than Jiburi movie. Therefore, I watched this movie for the first time in spite ofof this movie showed in 2011. However, this movie was really nice and I liked it.

Event 3

Figure Skating competition season will start on October. I can skating but I can't figure skating. However, I love watching figure skating and I love Japanese figure skaters. I think there are a lot of gifted figure skaters in Japan. My favorite skaters are Yuzuru Hanyu and Mao Asada! Also, the Finlandia Torophy competition will be held on next week. Yuzuru was supposed to take part in this competition, but he has injured his waist so he won’t able to take party in this competition. I want him to get well soon.

 Event 4

The Japanese volcano Mt. Ontake in Nagoya erupted violently these days, and I have been watching this news many times on TV program or newspaper. Japanese rescue team conducts a search and rescue activities, but it's not going well. This is natural disaster but it's so heartbreaking. I would like to condolences, love and light to all of disaster victims' family during this tragic time.

Event 5

I read a book titled “Brer Rabbit Down the Well.” I read this book for the first time and the contents of story were very funny. This book has two main characters. One is Brer Rabbit ant the other is Brer fox. They live in the forest. One day, the fox was chasing rabbit because the fox wants to eat this rabbit, and the rabbit was running away from fox. Then, the rabbit found old dark well and he hid into this well, but the fox found him! The rabbit said, “There are a lot of fishes in here.” It was a lie, but the fox believed this lie because this fox loves fish, so the fox fall into well and rabbit escaped. I think this rabbit is very clever! I enjoyed this book.


 


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka --
    I also watched the news about Mt. Ontake in Nagoya -- I love hiking, and I have hiked up various dormant volcanoes in Japan and Indonesia. I imagined how scared the hikers were when this happened. I feel so sorry for them and their families...

    Good job on this week's diary! Your score is 9/10.

    返信削除