2014年6月23日月曜日

The Chronicles of NARNIA Prince Caspian This is Narnia


     Today I read the book titled "Narnia." I have never read this book and Narnia's series.  I watched the Narnia movie one time. But I was young, so I didn't remember contents of movie. So I don't know Narnia 's story very well.  This story has many sections, but in this time, this story is titled "Prince Caspian." And of course, this story has four main characters. It is Pevensie children. Their names are Susan, Peter, Lucy, Edmund. One day, Pevensie children stay in station, but suddenly, they moved Narnia. And they went to the sea in Narnia. They enjoyed the sea and they found one beautiful castle. But nobody stay this castle. So they wonder who lived here. And they went to into this castle. And they found old clothes and old things. But this story is so long, so finally they fight with someone. And at the end of the story is very happy. Pevensie children always danger in Narnia, but they love Narnia so much I think.

170 words

著者 :
HarperCollins Children's Books
発売日 : 2008-05

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿