2014年6月28日土曜日

15.Week 15-Vacation plans (100) rewrite

   I have two plan in this summer vacation. One is I'm going to go to Okinawa with my friends as a trip. And I'm going to go to Okinawa with my other friend as a trip. So I will go to Okinawa two times in this Summer. It's amazing. I really looking forward to it. First trip is we are going to go Churaumi Aquarium and pain apple park and swimming in the sea. But second trip is very exciting. We will go to Kerama Islands. Japanese goverment decided Kerama Islands as a national park in this year. This place is very beautiful and there are a lot of precious creatures. And their clear water called “Kerama blue.” And we will try to diving. My friend is good at diving, and he has diving license, so I want to learn how to diving from he.

148 words / 9440 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿