2014年6月28日土曜日

12.Week 12-Your own topic (90) rewrite

  I'm going to write about good point of study English. My dream is become an English teacher. And I want to teach English at university like my teacher Mr.Tomei. But this dream is very difficult; I know I have to study hard if I want to my dreams come true. And I want to get a job using English. I want to meet a lot of foreign people. Because Japanese and Foreign people is very different. Foreign people have good point compare to Japanese. For example, Japanese is not good at say own opinion, but foreigner is good at say own opinion. So I respect them, and I always learn many things from my foreign friends. They are inspiring me. I always study English because I am majoring in English. But I can learn many things through study English, It is very good point, I think.

148 words / 9033 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿