2014年6月14日土曜日

Frogs. (2014/05/19/Mon)

   

          I read the book titled "Frogs." My impression sentence was

                 All frogs eat bugs.

 

This book's story about the frog’s life. I don't like frogs very much but some frogs settle in my houses garden. When I gave water to plants, they come up. So they are very cute, I think. There are a lot of kind’s frogs in the world. Usually, they lives in near water, but different kinds are lives in underground. I didn’t know this. And they have different voice one kind is cries like dog. And they have different body color. And they have surprise body ability. They have powerful jumping power. And they are good swimmer. They can move freedom into the water.
 
119 words

bugs 昆虫
tongue 舌
flicks 払い落とす

Check here official site


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿