2014年6月30日月曜日

Singer Wanted

   Today I read the book titled "Singer Wanted." This book's story was very good! I enjoyed it. And this story has a lot of characters. The main character is a girl named "Daniela." She has long brown hair and she is very cute. One day, she found a poster that recruit new band member. Daniela's school have a band called "Hot Rock." So she thought she wants to be this new member. But her friend "Gemma" wants to be new member too. So Hot Rock band had to held an audition. Audition's day came, but Daniela was very nervous, so she couldn't sing very well. But Gemma could sing very well. So finally new member was decided Gemma. Daniele was very shocked but she said "Congratulation, Gemma." I think Daniela have very kind heart, and she is a very good girl. But Gemma's music style and Hot Rock's music style was not much each other. So finally, Hot Rock's new singer was decided Daniela! She was very happy. And my another favorite character was John. He is a member of Hot Rock. And John is resembles a very famous and handsome young singer Austin Mahone! I love Austin, so I am his fan. Austin's fans are called "Mahomies." He is very good singer I think. Anyway, I like singing, Singing is very fun! So I like go to Karaoke with my friends. I think Karaoke is very good for release stress. 

241 words / 9757 words



著者 : Rob Waring
Heinle & Heinle Pub
発売日 : 2006-03-08

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿