2014年12月19日金曜日

2014/12/19 - Diary Week 12

2014/12/19 - Diary Week 12
Event 1
I went to Starbucks with my friend, yesterday. I have a friend who is an American! He is my good friend and he is like a brother to me because I am only child. He always teache me English but he can speak Japanese very well. We can talk by using English and Japanese. I had a good time.
Event 2
I read a old book titled "The Black Cat." This is a scary story book and written by American author, Edgar Allen Poe. I read this book for the first time and it was really scary! At first, the main character love animals, but finally he kill his animals. This is so sad. If I get a chance to read this book again, I wouldn't read it!
Event 3
Yesterday was very cold and it snowed! I watched snow for the first time in this year. I don't like cold but I like snow. When you go to out side, then you caught a cold! We have to careful .
Event 4
I went to post office with my friend to send Christmas card. I and my friend have friend who lives in America! However, there were many Chrismas cards because now is Chirstwas season. Christmas is coming soon, I am looking forward to it!
Event 5
I am glued to the TV during the election! The liberal democratic party and New Komeito won this election. I heard this time's voting rate was lowest since after the war. I was surprise! I wanted to go to electric, but I could because I don't have election rights. I think youn people should be interested in about politics!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello again, Ayaka -

    I'm happy to hear that you could send some Christmas cards. I sent only a few -- I was really too busy to write a lot. Many years ago I used to send a lot of Christmas cards, but these days I only send them to family members!

    The score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除