2014年12月12日金曜日

2014/12/13 Diary - Week 11

2014/12/13 Diary - Week 11

Event 1

        I heared about interesting cake from my friend who is an American! There is a red colored cake named "Red Velvet Cake" in America. I didn't know this cake, and it is very interesting! I saw a Red Velvet cake's picture on Google, it looks really delicious! I want to eat it!

Event 2

        Yesterday was my friend's birthday, so we celebrated her birth together! I gave a birthdaycard , nailpolishes as a present! She was really plesured and I was happy, too! I had a good time and I thought spend a time with friends is very happy time.

Event 3

        I made chocolate chipp cookies with my mother, today! I am not good at cooking but my mother is really good at cooking! I could make delicious cookies finally. We used a lot of M&M's chocolate as chocolate chipp. It was a little bit difficult, but my mother helped me! I want to make this by myself next time.

Event 4

         I bought my favorite singer's new album! That was Ariana Grande's new Christmas album. I listened all song and it was really nice! Her new song titled "Santa tellne." Christmas coming soon but after theChristmas, next is eed of the year!  Time is very passsed early!

Event 5

        I watched a movie titled "Carly and the chocolate factory." I read a book but I watched for the first time It was really fun! My favoraite actor Johnny Depp appred in this movie! After I finished watch this movie then I became want to eat chocolate!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka --

    Ohhhhhh chocolate chip cookies! These days I don't have much time to bake, but I do love homemade cookies. My children made gingerbread cookies for Christmas. They were delicious!

    The score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除