2015年1月16日金曜日

2014/01/16/ - Diary Week 13

2014/01/16 - Diary Week 13

Event 1
        Happy New Year to everyone! The new year, 2015 came so I made four new year's resolutions. First is lose weight, and second is don't be late. Third is study hard and finally is find a nice boyfriend! I make new year's resolutions every year and I think this is very important. To be honest, I don't have a willpower but I will do my best.

Event 2
        I spent many times with my parents and grand parents during new year's holidays. It was very nice, I had a lot of good times. I love my family and I thought that spend a time with family is very important. We ate "Osechi" on new year's day. This is special and traditional Japanese dish on new year's day.

Event 3
         I went to shrine with my parents on new year's day. I hope our new year be filled with happiness and love. I tryed "Omikuji" at Shrine. This is a Japanese fortune slip and it was lucky one! I was happy. I like to go to shrine and I love Japanese culture! I had a good time at shrine. However, there are many people at shrine so I'm tired.

Event 4
         I got a lot of new year's greeting cards from my friends! I read all of their words, and I was happy. In addition, I got a lot of "Otoshidama" from my family. This is a special habit in Japan. When new year comes, then adults give some money to children as a new year's present. I am not child already, but I got some money. Next year, I will turned 20, so I will give Otoshidama to my younger cousins.

Event 5
         I met some of my high shcool friends during new year's holidays. I met them for the first time in a long time so I was very happy. I talked a lot with them. I miss my high school days and I remembered good memories. I thought old friends and old memories are kind of treasure to me.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    Oh... the last year of otoshidama!! Welcome to the world of adults :-)

    The score for this diary is 8/10 minus 2 points for being more than 1 week late, so 6/10

    返信削除