2014年5月12日月曜日

Food in Kyushu.(2)

   I went to all Kyushu places, so I am compleated Kyushu. I think Kyushu has a lot of delishious food. But I don't know about foods very well. My favorite Kyushu food except Kumamoto food is "Toriten" and"Satumaage." Toriten is famous food of Oita prefecture. This is Tenpura of chickin. This is very delishious. And Miyazaki prefecture has "Chickin nanban." This is very close to Toriten. But I can't explain bouth difference points in English. And Satumaage is famous food of Kagoshima prefecture and this is like Kamaboko. This food's material is fish paste. This is good taste. Kagoshima prefecture has a lot of delishious food. I like "Shirokuma" too. This is sweet of in Summer. My grand mothere had been grown in Kagoshima since when she was born. So I know about Kgoshima's food very well.

142 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿