2014年5月7日水曜日

Butterflies.(2014/05/07/Mon)

  I read the book titled "Butterflies." This book's story is about the butterflies. There are a lot of butterflies in this book. But I don't like insects, so I don't like butterflies very much too. My impression sentence was
They can smile it from miles away.
I don't know about the butterflies body very well so I didin't know understand contents and this book was difficult for me. Anyway, the butterflies has tiny wings and the wings are colorful and beautiful pattern. This pattern is means save from their dangerous animal like a bird. And the butterflies mouth is very long, they can blow flower's water. And they prefer to very warm weather. They can fly to so long distance. Butterflies are very small but they have strong power.  And I didn't know butterflies has six legs. Wow. Oh, I have run out of material to write about. Let me see, the pictures of book was good, there a lot of flowers. But I don't become like butterflies even when I finished read this book. But this book was good so I recomend you. Maybe little boyes are like this book.

191 words

feeler 触角
sunlight 日光
feed 食べ物を与える
nectar 蜜
hidden 隠された

Check here official site


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿