2014年5月19日月曜日

8.Week 8-Foreign countries (80) rewrite

  I like foreign countries but I have never been to foreign countries. So I really want to go to the foreign countries if I get to a chance. And I want to go to study oversea as an exchange student. I want to go to all around the world, and make a lot of foreign friends. I would like go to America and England. I have a friend who lives s in America, he lives in Montana states. Sometimes he sends me a lot of pictures of Montana states. There are beautiful nature. I like that place. I have not seen him for two years. He was my English conversation teacher. I know him when i was eleven.

118 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like foreign countries but I have never been to foreign countries. >>
    I like foreign countries but I have never been abroad.

    返信削除