2014年5月12日月曜日

7.Week 7-My other classes (70) rewrite

   I have a lot of classes at university except English writing and speaking and reading. My favorite class is English literature class. We learn about English old literature at this class. Last week we studyed about William Shakespeare. We watched a movie titled "Othello" made by him.  And we werer write a report about his movie. It was very difficult, but I enjyoed it. This movie's story about love and jealousy. I watched this movie for the first time, so this movie is not happy end. But this movie makes me think about love a lot.

97 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have a lot of classes at university except English writing and speaking and reading. >>
    I have a lot of classes at university in addition to English writing and speaking and reading.

    返信削除