2014年7月14日月曜日

Who Wants To Be A Star?

  Today I read the book titled "Who Wants To Be A Star?" This story's main character is a thirteen years old girl named "Tina Daniels." She is a singer and dancer who has excellent talent. And her nickname is "Curls." Because she has nice curly blond hair. I think, she is similar to Taylor Swift. Everyone loves Tina, so she is a very famous and popular star. She has a great success, but she is not happy. She don't became a star, she wants to be ordinary person. I can understand her feel, because she is only thirteen. It is very early that she works on show business. I know the world of show business is very difficult and very strict competition. One well-know star Justin Bieber said, "I wish I could be back to ordinary person just a day."  So stars sometimes fed up with their life because their life style is not common. But general people like us cannot understand their feel. So we wants to be a star, and envy they. Finally, Tina found her real life, and she became happy. But she lost the chair of star. But I think, we have to do one's like things our each life. It is very important, and that things bring us to happy life.

216 words / 10196 words


1 件のコメント:

  1. I can understand her feel >>
    I can understand her feeling

    One well-know star >> One well-known star

    But I think, we have to do one's like things our each life. >>
    But I think we each have to do the things we like in our life.

    返信削除