2013年12月11日水曜日

Winter vacation's plan.

    My winter vacation will be start on December 25! It's Christmas. I don't have a big plan but some small plan I have.
    One is I have two christmas party with my friends. We will go to Kaeaoke and eat cake. The other is I'm going to go to Fukuoka meets my friend. I made a promise to meet with him. We will go to eat Kurume ramen.
    That's my winter vacation plan. I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait for winter vacation. And of course, I'm going to watch a lot of movies at home. I have many movies I want. First, I'm going to watch conpleat Harry Potter seriese. And I like Harry Potter's casts, so I want to watch their other movie ther appear in. And I have to bought some sweet, snacks and juices. When I watch movie I need delisious sweets.

156 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿