2013年12月18日水曜日

Christmas.

      Charistmas is just around the corner! The Charistmas lights give the shopping area a fantasia effect. I'm excited about coming Charistmas.
      Charistmas is very important day for everyone, and of course Charistians. I'm not a Charistian so I haven't special means Charistmas for me and my family, but Charistmas makes me excited. And I have a feeling that something wondwrful miraculous things will happen.
      And I wanna get admission pass from Hogwarts Scool of Witchcraft and Wizardry as a Christmas present in this year. This is taking forever to come. I have been waiting for it when I was 7years old. Or, I wanna get a golden ticket that  be able to a studey tour of a Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. I love his chocolate. I'm sure I will can get these someday.

138 words
   
     

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿