2015年1月26日月曜日

2014/01/20 Diary - Week 15

2014/01/20 Diary - Week 15

Event 1
I went to dinner and Karaoke with my friend last night! We sang a lot our favorite songs and after that we ate Omurice! I had a good time. Because she is very funny and cute.

Event 2
I went to Sushi shop with my parents and grand parents last night! It was a very nice night. I and my families love Sushi! My favorite Sushi is Tuna and Salmon. There were many customers so it was little noisy but I had a good time.

Event 3
I went to Starbucks with my friend, today. We tried the new flavor of coffee. This is White mocha and orange and chocolate flavor! Whi te mocha is my favorite coffee. It was very tasty and we ate a chocolate cake, too. I had agood time.

Event 4
I had a talke on the phone for the first time in a long time with my friend last night. She lives in Kanagawa, and we were in same high school. She is my old and important friend but we didn't meet our coming of age ceremony. I was happy when I talked with her and we promised that to meet on our spring vacation!

Event 5
The final exsaminations will be start from next week. I don't like it, now I am really dipresseed. I have to study for the test. I don't want to study but I want to get all of credits so I will do my best! This is my last blog at Writing class! I am so sad, but I really enjoyed this class.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除