2017年8月30日水曜日

A bit about me.

Hello everyone! My name is Ayaka. I'm Japanese and I was born and grew up in Kumamoto. Now I'm 22 years old and I'm a first year graduate school student at Kumamoto university, and I'm in TESOL masters program. TESOL stands for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, so I'm studying about English education. In my free time,my favorite thing to do is hang out with my friends. I like drinking and making new friends! Let's go drinking together! Nice to meet you!


3 件のコメント:

  1. Where do you usually go drinking?

    返信削除
  2. I'm studying about English education. >
    I'm studying English education. OR
    I'm learning about English education. OR
    My research is on English education.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for correcting my sentence! and I usually go to danke or Jeff's!

      削除