2015年1月16日金曜日

2014/01/16/ - Diary Week 14

2014/01/16 - Diary Week 14

Event 1
           I had a good new year's holidays but I have a regrets. I couldn't meet my important friend. We promised that meet during holidays but we couldn't. I wanted to meet him, he is my old friend. However he was busy so we didn't have enough time. I want to meet him after finished my final examination.

Event 2
        I attend the my junior and high school reunion. It was really exciting, I met a lot of my friends for the first time in a long time. We had long talk about latest news each other. I think people change and grow apart but old memories came back to mind when I talked them. Finally I took a lot of photos with them.

Event 3
         I went to coming of age ceremony with my friend. I weared Kimono, and I could meet a lot of friends. All people dressed up so they were very beautiful. I am still under age because my birthday is February but I want to say thank you to my parents and all of my family. That eay was very special and nice day.

Event 4

        I have a bad news, I went to my friend's house. He has a cat as a pet, she is very cute but when i went to his house, she was very sleepy. I hold her in my arms then she bite my hand! It was little pain but it is Okay. Maybe she was in a bad mood. I don't have any pets so it is always good to see her.

Event 5

        The spring vacation will come after finished final exams. I don't have any special plans, but I am going to go to Osaka during spring vacation. Then I am going to meet my friend and go to USJ together. I have never been to USJ so I am reall looking forward to it. In addition, I want to go to Osaka city hole if I have a time. There is my favorite politician. I want to meet him but it's very difficult I know.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    I've never been to USJ -- I would like to go sometime, however, I really don't like crowded places...

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10 minus 1 point for being 1 week late, so 7/10

    返信削除