2014年5月12日月曜日

6.Week 6-How I study English (70) rewrite

  I have been English conversation school every week since when I was eleven, so I always can study English from foreign people. I am happy that good learning English enviroment. I want to thanks to my parents that give me this good enviroment. But my English skill is very bad so I have to study more. I don't like English grammer, but I really like English pronunciation. So I always study pronunciation a lot. My pronunciation teacher is strict but he is very smart and he always give me a good effect I think. And of course I respect Mr.Tomei. He is my speaking class teacher. I like his class and I always enjoy his class.

118 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have been English conversation school >>
    I have been to English conversation school

    返信削除